We are expanding our team!
Senior UX/UI Designer
We are in search of a creative and thoughtful Senior UX/UI designer who can work with the Design Lead to collaborate in all aspects of the product life cycle. You will take part in meaningful work and real-life projects that will help you grow both professionally and personally. From ideation, strategy, and planning, to carefully thinking through each design detail, and then performing research activities to measure success of design changes — you will have the opportunity to broaden your skills and participate in all phases of design research and implementation. Intelligence, flexibility, creativity, and an entrepreneurial spirit are helpful qualities for success. This position is client facing.
About this role:
Full-time, 40 hours a week
Salary commensurate with experience
Benefits include healthcare, paid time off, and a relaxed working environment
– Expert in designing detailed user experience wireframes and flows
– Outstanding visual design skills
– Experienced in designing for responsive web, iOS and Android
– Experience with user research methods and usability testing
– Ability to provide thoughtful rationale for design decisions
– Fluent with Sketch, Zeplin, and Invision
– Fluent in the Adobe Product Suite
– Ability to create detailed graphic design
– Strong typography skills and a keen aesthetic sensibility
– Motion design experience is an added bonus
– 5 to 6 years work experience required
– BFA in Graphic Design, Industrial Design, or related field required
About the studio:
Cue is a digital design studio located in Brooklyn, NY. We partner with our clients to create beautiful and intuitive digital products that resonate with the end user/customer. We are a nimble network of designers, researchers, writers and technologists working with medium sized businesses and large, Fortune 500 companies.
We are a small, new studio doing breakthrough work in the digital industry. While the majority of Cue’s current clients are in FinTech, we are actively seeking new clients across a number of verticals to expand our portfolio. With a specialized understanding of brand, experience, and strategy, we customize our design approach to suit the needs of the client.
As a studio team, we are very relaxed and friendly. We prioritize the need for flexibility and down time, as we know it takes a balanced mind to make awesome work. We work super hard but we play hard, too. We love art and design of all kinds, and hope you bring your interests and unique personality to make our team stronger.
To apply for this position, please send cover letter, resume and portfolio/link to email@example.com